Appointments & Consultations
Inviting Ways offers a free 20 minute consultation (per project) for all customers regardless of geography. Consultations for new customers and appointments for current customers are offered in-person (for those local to the San Francisco Bay Area), over the phone through a video chat (with or without screen sharing) such as Google Hangouts, Skype or Apple’s Facetime.
With all the competition out there in the invitation and printing industry, it’s our reputation for going the extra mile and our ability to help our customers with far more than just the paper and printing part that sets us apart from the others.
In Person Appointments
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like make an appointment to:
- discuss your project and receive a free consultation which includes the different ways Inviting Ways can help you with your special occasion
- flip through our paperback invitation and announcement albums (bridal/wedding and birth announcements only)
- touch, see & feel samples of different invitation card stock thickness and texture
- explore our full online product/service offering for bridal/wedding invitations and announcements, new babies and many more of life’s special occasions
- discuss your project as well as the different ways Inviting Ways can help
Please send an appointment request using the contact form on this page. Appointments are always available in (or near) Walnut Creek, CA over coffee or tea (the preferred choice by most customers) or at our office space location in Downtown Walnut Creek on Locust Street .
Phone and Virtual (Video Chat) Consultations
Alternatively, we offer the free invitation, announcement and printing consultation (and oher appointments) via phone and video chat (with screen sharing) to potential and existing clients/customers from all over the United States.